Thursday, March 23, 2006

Stockton's Store

My list has big bread, chocolate chip muffins, juice boxes, chocolate milk, root beer, plates, little root beer, napkins, and milk. The big bread is $1.00. The chocolate chip muffins are $6.02. The juice boxes are $.50. The chocolate milk is $2.25. The root beer is $.25. The plates are $.01. The little root beer is $.05. The napkins are $.15. And the milk is $.10. I like my store. They have to put the money in the jar. They read the list to see what they can pay for if they want it. The end.

I am bringing treats to my soccer game today. The treats are chocolate chip muffins and juice boxes. The end.

Mom wants to write that Stockton made it into the Gifted Program (Program Challenge). We are so excited for him! They told his teacher he is terminally gifted.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should sell string cheese for $1.50, and Ribeye steak for $.07. You can also sell Egg McMuffins to Matt for 3 Euros.

Anonymous said...

The kids on your soccer team better be prepared to pay $6.02 for those chocolate chip muffins.

Stockton said...

Well, the store is in my house, I don't think I can bring it to soccer! And, my store is closed so they can't buy the things on the list.

Stockton said...

john,gueese what!I will tackle you when it's the day we get too go too
utah,I am going too jump on your head,and back, I am going too do that 900000000000000 time's,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I love u to the mooooon!*************

Anonymous said...

You said you were bringing chocolate chip muffins to the game for the treats. Naturally, I assumed that you would bring the ones from your store and make a profit off of hungry kids. That's what the wise businessman would do if he wanted to keep his store thriving.

Anonymous said...

Did you have a good birthday? when you are 24 you will be 1898484949

Maysen said...

No you won't

Stockton said...

just kedding