Friday, March 17, 2006

I love soccer!


My color is orange. My sister's color is orange. My team name is Tigers. My sister's team name is Tigers. I am going to play against red. I am really fast to kick the ball. I am six years old. I like soccer, it's my favorite sport. I only won one game. The other people won two games. The other people were gold and silver. On Tuesday, I'm going to play against red. I already got my picture taken at my soccer. I was great! Lincoln does not play soccer. Will he? Did you play soccer when you were a little kid? I pick the ball up when I am the goalie. The end.

8 comments:

The Bubs said...

You're right, Lincoln does not play soccer, but he does play the "put everything possible in his mouth" game.

Stockton said...

that's silly.are you changeing lincoln's diper?

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

cool

Maysen said...

maysen typed the two bottom ones

Maysen said...

I did not. Stockton typed the box that said maysaen said...

Anonymous said...

m-a-y-s-e-n is how you spell it

Anonymous said...

Hi Stockton! I love Soccer too. I just can't play right now with a broken leg. Maybe in the spring. Good luck and Go Tigers!