Sunday, March 19, 2006

camping

We had a BIG tent when we went camping! Camping was so much fun. I love camping. Have you ever camped before? I threw rocks in the water. When I threw a big rock in the water, it made a big splash. Our number was 138. What do you think your number will be? We had to drive a long way. We went camping at Stone Mountain. We went in a sky ride up Stone Mountain. What do you think your mountain will be called? We were there for three days. We went in a place called a barn. There were pretend fruit, but they were like balls. We saw a 4D movie at the movie theater. Our movie at the 4D was called tall tales. We had glasses and it looked like things were coming at us. There were bathrooms when we were camping. Did you know we went on a water taxi? We went to the Georgia Aquarium. At the barn there were slides. I liked Stone Mountain better then the Georgia Aquarium because I did not like looking at the fish! On the sky ride we went on the number one up and the number two down. We saw a laser show. The 4D movie squirted water at us, but the smelling thing was broken. Which was good that we didn't have to smell the skunk! Will your movie be a 5D? The end.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One time Uncle Bubs and I went camping in the middle of the winter. It got cold in our tent because Bubs forgot to zip up the tent. We learned that you want to zip up the tent if you are camping in the winter.

Then for breakfast one of us ate the sausage the scout master had cooked for his son. It was probably Bubs who did that, but it might have been me. The scout master got mad at us.

Stockton said...

WHAT!you went camping in the winter

Stockton said...

oh!oh!brett did you know that dad
forgot too zip op are tent

Anonymous said...

Brett, I was going to mention the same event, but I was going to blame the non zipping of the tent on you... that's how I remember it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know he forgot to zip up your tent, but I suspected so.

What did you guys have for breakfast?

Anonymous said...

Breakfast day 1 = cold cereal

Breakfast day 2 = eggs, pancakes, bacon. mmmm....bacon

Stockton said...

who want's too eat a house?