Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The End

We're having another Reflections contest this year, and the theme is boring. (Don't take it literally, Uncle Bubs.) The theme isn't "boring." This year, it's "Beauty is..." So I've decided to spice things up a little. I wrote a poem about the "beauties" of nature:

Meteor showers
crush May flowers,
explosives destroy
every plant.
Hornets will sting
every nature-like thing,
mutilation forms by every ant.

Asteroids start the destruction,
which makes nature a site of construction.
And the last you can expect
is a dinosaur reviving effect!

An atomic bomb will strike!
(This is what amnesia is like!)
An alien invasion will start!
Until death do they depart
once they are married
after the aliens'
romantic
date!

Hopefully this at least gets me somewhere...

3 comments:

Matt said...

Wow, that was awesome poem Stockton. Lots of destruction

Stockton said...

meteor Showers Crush May Flowers

Stockton said...

I didn't post the comment above me, some loser must have posted that to make me look like I don't know my capitalization.