Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Box Poem

Ok, I Think That A 5 Minute's Work Is Worth Getting 15 Minutes. But It's Only Because Mom Bribed Me. So Here Is My Poem About A Box. A Plain Ol' Box. Ready? I Thought So.


Box:
A Truly And Most Treasured Box,
I Can't Seem To Open The Locks.
There Seems To Be Three,
I Can't Find A Key,
I Want To Know What's In This Box.
I Think That I Will Go Upstairs,
& Search Through Some Desks & On Chairs.
You Search For The Key,
& Give It To Me,
& Open The Box From Downstairs.
Let's Hope That The Key Is Not Bent,
It Isn't?!? I'll Give You One Cent.
I Can't Find That Box,
That Has Those 3 Locks.
Oh, Where Has That Silly Box Went?
Did You Like It? Do You Give It *, **,***,****, Or *****? Oh, And You Can Put A Half Too. Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll give you 4 and a half stars right now, and then another half of a star when you tell me where that box went.

Stockton said...

Somewhere.

The Bubs said...

I give it 8 stars minus 2 stars times by 4 stars plus 1 star all square rooted.

And I'll give you a bonus star if you can tell me how many stars I gave you.

preston said...

You Gave Me 5 Stars.

Stockton said...

Oops. I Posted It By Preston! At Least I Get A Free Comment!