Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Chart Of The Big Bore

Okay,Listen Up! Attention! All Rise! This Meeti-Wait, Am I Doing This Right? Who Cares! Let's Move On. This Meeting Of Hey,Why Did I Take Up 2 Lines Already? It's Time For The Thing You People Walked 1,000,000 Miles For! Okay, So Technically, 5 Steps. Okay, At Church There Is This Dumb Thing What I Call The Chart Of The Big Bore. I'm In The 1st Section Which I Don't know what's Called But The OTHER Side Is The Lithia Springs Part. We Both Have An Articles Of Faith Chart. I Can Tell That The Church Likes Lithia Springs Much More Than Us. I Mean Look At This. There Are 13 Columns For Each Chart. BUT We Have 9 Rows But THEY Have About 46 Rows. So I Think That You'll Think Our Side Is Lucky But IT'S NOT FAIR! WE Have To Make Sure Each PERSON IN THE CLASS Knows The Article Of Faith Before We Put A Sticker On. But The Lithia Springs Get's To Have Each Person Have Their Own SEPERATE Row. Can You Belive It! I Know 9 Well-Knowen. But Barley Anyone Else Knows It! I've Even Steped To The Front Of The Class To Tell Them. I Have Stickers 1-4. Maysen Has Stickers 1-4 6 &I Think 8. I Like To Say This For The 12th One. We Belive In Being Subjects To Kings,Queens,Jacks,& Jokers. Sometimes For The 6th I Say. Pastures Instead Of Pasters. There I Said It. Now Shoo.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

The side you are on is called Douglasville. It is called that because you are in the Douglasville Ward. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Stockton, I liked your joke about the face cards for the 12th article of faith. The 13th article is going to be hard because it's so big and has lots of fancy words. Good luck with that one.

Matt said...

Those Lithia Springs characters seem fishy. At least you're doing your part. Only four more to go. Good luck.

Stockton said...

It's Not A Joke. It's A FACT!

Mike said...

Stockton is really good at his AOF's...

Brett - Rachel B said...

Hey you should win a big trophy for knowing the most AOFs... maybe a golden webkiz trophy...

Anonymous said...

Right Now, At This Point Of Life, My Class Has Done 1-5 & 8. I Can Do 1-12

Christen said...

Stockton!

Christen said...

I'm so glad ...

Christen said...

you updated your blog!

Christen said...

Tell Maysen to do it, too!

Christen said...

And Jorja!

Christen said...

Can Preston type yet?!

Christen said...

We're excited to see you!

Christen said...

Not much longer!

Christen said...

Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Stockton, I liked the letter to the coach. Very nice. Guess what, you are better at the Articles of Faith then the 14-year olds in my ward. Good job!!!

Stockton said...

Now 13 Is On The "Easy" Section