Saturday, August 05, 2006

2nd Day Camping


When I went camping, there was this twisty tree and it was easy to climb. I liked it! We slept in a tent. Our number was 75. We were close to the bathroom. When there was lightning, we almost put our tent under a tree that fell down. We were there for two days. We had more friends come with us. The end.

***Mom's note***
We went camping at Stone Mountain Park. It was so much fun until we got caught in a gigantic thunderstorm! IT RAINED SO HARD!!!!! There were trees down all over the campsite. One even smashed a tent. Hopefully they weren't in it at the time. Although the next morning, there was crime scene tape around their tent. We are glad to be home!!!!!

5 comments:

Christen said...

Oh my goodness... crime scene tape?? I'm glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of trees committing crimes.

One time when your Mom was little we were sleeping in a tent and it was so windy that it fell over. Uncle Bubs and your Mom were really scared, but I was brave and told them that it would be okay. I then braved the dark and the storm to fix the tent.

Anonymous said...

Must be your imagination...I don't remember that at all!

Maysen said...

We had alot of fun

Anonymous said...

The storm was at arches, our tent was staked in sand, the middle bar of that old bedroom springbar tent fell down and hit Steph in the head... a possible reason she doesn't remember the incident. I'm pretty sure that Brett didn't brave the dark, if I remember, dad jumped out of the yellow station wagon (NMD 234) and saved the day. And that's the way it was.