Monday, August 14, 2006

1st day of 1st grade


My teacher was Mrs. Latham. I liked her a lot! We get to make up rules! If you get a green bumblebee stamp, you get to stay out for recess the whole time! If you have to get reminded of one rule, you have to sit out for 5 minutes. If you have to get reminded of two rules, you have to sit out for 10 minutes. If you have to get reminded of three rules, you have to sit out the whole recess.

We have 5 tables. One is the red table. One is the yellow table. One is the blue table. One is the green table. And one is the white table that I sit at. We take 180 days of school. I got a bumblebee stamp today! The bumblebee stamp was the color green. I got easy math. It was like preschool and kindergarten instead of 1st grade. Some of the problems were 3+1 and 5+1. EASY.

I am the fastest one in my class because I know it. The end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the teacher has the kids thinking recess is a privilege instead of a right.

When I was in Kindergarten I sat at the Oval table, but I don't remember the color.

Anonymous said...

Plus, did you read Matt's blog? He got sprayed by a skunk!

Anonymous said...

you now have 3 comments