Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools!

It's April Fools, as you should know. DON'T WASTE IT! Pull some pranks right now! I tried that at lunch today at school, and it didn't really go well. You see, I pulled a crumb off a hamburger bun, and threw it, and I shouted, "April Fools!" Two lunch monitors almost moved me to the "silent table" or whatever. They don't care what I throw, they just scold me for throwing anything. (I threw a red napkin a few months ago, and I actually did get moved.) Lunch is turning from social time into complete torture, because after Spring Break, they're making these idiotic rosters. Hmph.

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Maybe you could make a poster that encourages a lunchtime upheaval.

Stockton said...

I also colored both sides of a sheet of paper and put in the printer on April 2nd.