Sunday, February 21, 2010

Let's Play A Game

Mostly, this is just for breaking the "most comments" record. In the comments, there will be a little game. The first person, which'll obviously be me because hardly anybody reads my blog, will state a topic. Talk about it. There is a catch, though. If you publish a post with a noun that is not related to the topic, you lose. There is only one loser every round. There is no keeping track of points, this is just for fun. This is also to show you why nouns are important in your everyday life, and will for eternity, as you age. This is also to show you how dumb serious statements that relate to your education are. The first game in the Endless Game Show Games officially STARTS!

5 comments:

Stockton said...

I have no idea WHY it says I posted this at 4:58 PM. I posted in the 8:10 to 8:12 PM range. Speaking of that, the first topic is CLOCKS

John William said...

It's about TIME you wrote.

Stephanie said...

Need a MINUTE to figure this out.

Mike said...

I would play but my HANDS are full

Maysen said...

Get your post out of my FACE.